Premium Finance LP
Thank you for choosing TAGA Premium Finance. We are proud to provide convenient financing options for our agents and their clients. We offer this quality service on almost all TAGA policy premiums.Login
TAGA Premium Finance L.P. Procedures
Finance quotes should be sent with most policy quotes except workers compensation.
- Once received the agent/insured may choose to use the TAGA Premium Finance note or disregard it.
- If the agent/insured chooses to use the TAGA Premium Finance note then it must be signed and dated on both pages of the note by the appropriate party.
- The signed and dated note must then be faxed or mailed back to TAGA Premium Finance with the request to bind policy and the note will be set up.
- The day the note is set up the insured is mailed a sheet of 9 coupons (9 installments).
- The first payment is due 30 days after the inception date of the policy.
- If TAGA Premium Finance does not receive the payment within 10 days after the due date then a “Notice of Intent to Cancel” is mailed out to the agent and the insured.
- If TAGA Premium Finance does not receive payment within another 10 days after the “Notice of Intent to Cancel” is issued then a “Cancellation Notice” will be mailed to the insured, agent and Tejas American General Agency.
Stephanie HilscherAccounts Receivable/Financing
Stephanie has been with TAGA since 2000 and has been deeply involved in accounting since that time. She has been responsible for Accounts Receivable/Payable, Cancellations, and Premium Financing during her time here. She makes it her top priority to respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
She attended Lanier High School and Austin Community College and focused on Accounting. She enjoys reading and spending time with her family.