Quote Cyber with TAGA and Earn Points.
Liability coverage for a data breach involving sensitive customer information, such as Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, account numbers, driver’s license numbers and health records.Earn Points Five Ways:
- Bulk Quote 20 of your renewal policies by completing this brief worksheet and earn 15,000 points.
- Bound Policies Earn Double Rewards Points. Ex. $2,500 in premium equals 2,500 points, doubled 5,000 points
- Present this needed coverage to your insureds and provide a signed declination/acceptance letter and receive 500 points.
- Get a quote for your insureds and receive 500 points in your TAGA Rewards Account.
- Get a quote for your agency’s Cyber Liability and receive 3,000 points in your TAGA Rewards Account.
Valid on submissions received from 03/11/20 to 05/29/20.
|Westchester / Chubb|
|Tokio Marine / NAS|
|Crum & Foster|
|TAGA Fast Cyber Quote Form (Unavailable)|
Debbie Stacks / CISRProfessional Liability Underwriter
Debbie started with TAGA in 1999 and has over 14 years of experience in a variety of positions from certificates issuance to underwriting. At TAGA, she has been an Underwriter Assistant for General Liability and Property and an Underwriter for Farm and Ranch. She is currently an Underwriter for Professional Lines and Pollution. She makes communication a foundation of her customer service strategy. She knows the importance of talking with her customers to make sure all of their needs are met.
Debbie is very active with the Austin Association of Insurance Professionals. In her spare time she enjoys outdoor activities like gardening, as well as cooking. She also enjoys playing Texas Hold Em’ with friends. Debbie’s husband is a retired police officer, and she has one son and a grandson she adores. She loves people, so she loves what she does for a living. In keeping with that, she feels that if everyone can make a difference if they try, sometimes it requires a little work, but it’s always worth it in the end